In March 2013 I began a journey with Pink Zebra Home. So far it has been a lot of fun! I have met lots of great people along the way!
Let me back up a year prior to signing up and give you a little background on what was happening my life and family. On March 27, 2012, my Grandma passed away from a 2 month battle of cancer. That same month we found out her husband, my Grandpa, was in kidney and liver failure and had to be rushed into surgery for a port to begin dialysis. a few months later in July he finally realized that there was no getting better and stopped treatment. We lost him on July 24, 2012. After grieving their loss for almost a year I decided to seek help from a doctor and get back on track with life.
Two months after that began I was introduced to Pink Zebra! Never hearing anything about the company and that it was just over a year old I decided to give it a shot and try a different approach from the Direct sales Companies I tried in the past.
Pink Zebra is a direct sales company that specializes in Soft Soy Fragrance Wax. The wax is made in the form of sprinkles which makes it fun but the purpose is so that you can mix different scents together and make your own recipes! The Sprinkles can be melted in a simmering light base, warming pot, or put in a votive glass with a wick and melted like a traditional candle! That's what makes the products from Pink Zebra so much FUN!!!
I have a website you can go to and see an online catalog and place an order with me or even jump in the business on my team!!!
www.pinkzebrahome.com/butterflymom1980



No comments:
Post a Comment